Mon, 18 Mar|
Chalice Well, Glastonbury
Spring Equinox Retreat 2024 – Ankh-ing the Golden Creatrix
A powerful retreat in Glastonbury for women to remember and embody their Creatrix potential giving birth to the new.
Time & Location
18 Mar 2024, 15:00 – 21 Mar 2024, 10:00
Chalice Well, Glastonbury, Chalice Well Trust, 85-89 Chilkwell St, Glastonbury BA6 8DD, UK
About the event
There is a powerful calling to gather sacred soul sisters to immerse in the golden vibrations of Ancient Egypt and the wisdom of the Bee. To come together for something so beautiful and magical that we are so excited to share with you.This retreat is a special opportunity to further awaken your creative potential as a Creatrix of your own destiny, to deepen into your mother creative energies to give birth to the new. Women are the midwives of the new creative flows that are ready to be gifted to each of us and the heart of Gaia.
Our intent for this retreat, is for you to deepen your heart connection within a safe and sacred space, that you can share and show all of you, the innocent, the intuitive, the wild and free.
To be held in ceremony with timelines and keys remembered, your connections with Priestesses of Isis, within the Isle of the heart.
We will be holding and receiving as the sweet honey of remembrance.
The magical elementals and the Fae kingdom as well as our star ambassadors naturally will play an important role as we unite with them to create new flows for our inner wellbeing and for the planet.
Benefits to you:
- Experience the deep nourishment of the Hive of oneness receive the golden nectar from Melissa Queen Bee, reactivate your cells and divine blueprint. Feel deeply nourished and connect to the bliss state as we unify with their energies.
- Deeply nourish your cells for regeneration.
- Work with the golden hexagon and the hum of creation to activate a remembering of your soul’s gifts and higher purpose to contribute to the unity consciousness of the planet.
- Working in tandem with the Egyptian Goddesses – Queen Isis and her sisters, Nephthys, Hathor, Sekhmet …recall your Priestess life’s and receive keys and lost soul parts that are ready for rebirth and regeneration.
- Play an important role in birthing new light codes during the Equinox point becoming the anchor for our beloved Earth and her sacred sites.
- We will connect deeply with the land, the trees and flowers, the waters and the grids through sacred ceremony, sound, breath and movement.
- As Priestesses of the Egyptian pantheon, we are gathering to connect more deeply within ourselves, to tend to the seeds that were planted at the Winter Solstice and at Imbolc and to honour the heart fields with enriching love.
- There will be sound, guided meditations, breathwork, working as a unified heart field to create sacred ceremony within the gardens, at the Well Head and Lionhead.
- There will be honouring, healing, expansion of our Goddess power, and an opportunity to rebirth with the White Spring and an invitation to plunge into the cool waters as part of our initiation. Private access to the White Spring (this we will request with the volunteers of the White Spring on the Tuesday 1630 and is still to be confirmed)
- A very special ceremony to honour the Equinox moment at 0306 am and receive the flows, on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, with the elementals of the Chalice Well Gardens. (this is optional)
- A final celebration ceremony to honour and give thanks for all that has been received and created together.
- Private access to the Chalice Wells Gardens for our group Monday 1645-1830 hours.
Early Bird – £808 (Early Bird price available when paid in full, available until 10/10/2023) £880 full price.
- Non-refundable deposit of £500 to secure your space.
- Payment Plan available. Please enquire.
Final balance required by 02/02/2024.
We anticipate that this retreat will be popular therefore we will be asking for a non-refundable deposit of £500 to secure your space.
For any queries and to secure your space and room, please email us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the heading ‘Spring Equinox Retreat 2024’. Terms and Conditions apply.
You will be required to complete a Booking Form and a Medical Questionnaire at the time of booking.
Your retreat includes:
- 3 nights full board in Chalice Well House of 1-to-2-person occupancy. This includes use of the library, upper room, private garden, and connections with its elementals and access to Chalice Well gardens.
- There is an overflow of accommodation available that we have secured with nearby St Anne’s B& B – single occupancy rooms with shared bathroom/shower. 5 minutes’ walk to Chalice Wells.
- Our healing hive, alchemy, ceremonies, and activities and full facilitation and support throughout the length of the Retreat.
- Wholesome nourishing vegetarian meals including breakfast (self-service), lunch and dinner especially prepared for us by our lovely chef Sue Pellan using local organic produce as much as possible.
- Entry to sacred site visits such as Chalice Wells Gardens, White Spring.
Accommodation (Included in Price)
Chalice Well House Accommodation (available on a first come first served basis).
Rooms with shared access to shower and separate WC:
Oak (twin) Yew (Double and a single) Willow (single)
Rooms with shared access to a Bathroom:
Rowan (single) Holy Thorn (Triple)
*For parking please use Draper’s car park across the road or a residential side road.
St Anne’s B& B Accommodation
Chilkwell Street. Glastonbury BA6 8DE
Provencal room – Double bed ensuite (single occupancy)
Moroccan room – Double bed ensuite (single occupancy)
Please indicate your preference when booking.
Key Retreat Timing
These provide a loose structure for our time together as most importantly we will be paying attention to the flow of the energies and the overall needs of the group. Therefore there is likely to be some flexibility to the times and what we do when.
Monday 18th March Check-in to bedrooms from 3 pm 1600: Welcome Circle 1645-1830: Connections in the Gardens 1900: Dinner
Tuesday 19th March Self-service breakfast 0900: Morning Circle 1300: Lunch 1415: Afternoon session 1630-1730: Private access to White Spring (tbc) Free time 1900: Dinner
Wednesday 20 March 0306: Spring Equinox sacred Ceremony in the Gardens (optional) 1000: Morning Circle 1300: Lunch 1415: Afternoon session 1630: Final Ceremony in the Gardens in the Twilight Zone 1900: Celebratory Dinner
Thursday 21 March 1000: Check-out
Each day we will start at 9.00 am with lunch around 1 pm and dinner 7 pm. We aim to offer some free time for you to reflect, journal, wander, rest and absorb the energies.
- Sale ends: 02 Feb 2024, 12:00
Non-refundable deposit of £500 to secure your space. Payment Plan available, please enquire. Final balance required by 02/02/2024.£880.00